Diverse Consumer Experiences with Telehealth in California During COVID-19
December 9, 2020
During this webinar we will be sharing our findings including what barriers and successes telehealth has brought to communities of color and their ability to access timely, quality care. We will also share recommendations on how telehealth can center equity and what lawmakers and policymakers, and providers should focus on to ensure equitable health for all.
Mental Health Briefing
November 18-19, 2020
At this virtual event, attendees will develop a foundational understanding of how racism performs within the context of mental health, mechanisms associated with identifying mental health disparities, and factors impacting the looming mental health budget crisis. Attendees will also learn about existing and future strategies aimed at promoting racial equity in mental health and programs that should be broad to a statewide scale.
Day 1 Materials:
- Speaker Bios
- Day 1 PowerPoint Presentation
- Day 1 Recording
- Mental Health Disparities by Race and Ethnicity for Adults in Medi-Cal
- Enhancing the My Health LA Program
- My Health LA Behavioral Health Fact Sheet
- Solano County ICCTM Innovation Project
- The Future of Behavioral Health Funding
Day 2 Materials: